Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hear What People are saying about Dave Lange Sewer Service Inc.!


SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK
631-447-5252



Dave Lange Sewer Service is a family owned and operated cesspool Service Company. Our services include but are not limited to new cesspools, and septic tank installations and maintenance for your commercial or residential needs.

No job too big or too small! Feel free to give us a call today for a consultation (631) 447-5252.  Below is a compiled list of some of our recommends from our valued customers.

“THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!.  I lost my engagement ring down a commercial sewer drain and Dave Lange Sewer got it back for me 2 days later.  They were so attentive to my husband and I during this heart breaking moment… Words can’t express the gratitude.”
-Melissa Whitehead Mulkeen

“This is the best service I have ever used!  They did a great job and they were very clean.  You guys are awesome and I would recommend you to all my friends.”
-Linda H.

“Dave Lange Sewer Service is awesome!  They came so quickly after we called and did a fantastic job.  The service guy was completely professional and helpful.  Thank you to Chris and your team for providing exceptional service to your customers.  We will absolutely recommend you to all of our friends!”
-Dawn B.

“GREAT JOB TODAY, it’s nice to have someone that is honest…..John was very hard working.  I already have recommended you to my friend Tom…. Thanks!”
-Ron

“Dave Lange is the best company, bar none when it comes to the folks who own it!  Congratulations to everyone who has the good sense to call him when a problem arises.”
-Richard P.

If you haven’t done so yet, please LIKE our Facebook page and FOLLOW us on Twitter for more information and updates!

2 comments: